Did you buy that expensive, luxury car as part of your dreams?
On your journey to be an affluent person, that car is, perhaps, your second love!
You will spend any amount of money for its upkeep and maintenance. Therefore, its insurance is no longer a formality for your expensive car’s upkeep and maintenance! It is also the legal minimum to have your car out on the road.
While you invest your best in eyeing that perfect car, do you invest your best to get the perfect cover to protect your vehicle against financial liabilities arising out of unforeseen contingencies?
It is meaningless, to be penny-wise, pound foolish! Just a brief summary of rwecommended coverage:
- Loss of or damage to the vehicle.
- Liability to third parties.
- Personal accident cover for owner-driver.Furthermore, I recommend another 13 add-ons to choose
from to give your all-round car protection:
- Depreciation reimbursement.
- Return to invoice.
- Daily allowance.
- Emergency transport & hotel expenses.
- Road Side Assistance
- Continuation/Return Journey and Courtesy/Hire Car.
7. No Claim Bonus Protection cover.
8. Key Replacement Cover
9. Loss of personal belongings.
10. Consumable Expenses
11. Tyre Secure
12. Engine Secure
13. Electrical/Electronic Fitting.
Your second love gives you two things – independence and freedom of movement. To further make your driving experience, it would be great to have a third ingredient, peace of mind. With proper car insurance, stay protected and cruise without worries.
I have chosen the top features to consider while finalising your car insurance.
An important suggestion is to try not to save money on premiums. Spend on the best features. Indeed, you are a rich person.